?

Mandy took off her apron and went into the staff changing room. She… - Parchment RP: A New Harry Potter Experience

About Mandy took off her apron and went into the staff changing room. She…

Previous Entry Mar. 12th, 2004 @ 04:58 pm
Mandy took off her apron and went into the staff changing room. She had just finished her shift and was happy to be getting out of there. She waved at one of the waitresses as she grabbed her purse and went out the door. As she was walking towards her flat she began to think about the day, how surprisingly well it had gone, considering how busy it was. No one complained about her food. This was always a good thing. As she turned the cornder towards her street, she nearly ran into somebody. She dropped her purse and a few things fell out of it.
"Hey! Watch where you're going!" She yelled as she bent over to pick up the contents of her purse
Current Mood: cheerfulcheerful
Leave a comment
[User Picture Icon]
From:smokeyblaise
Date:March 12th, 2004 03:08 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Blaise turned sharply on her heel and raised an eyebrow.

"Or, you could watch where you're going. You were walking damn fast. It's not my fault you ran into me." She said coolly. She watched as the woman picked up her purse things.
From:sweetasmandy
Date:March 12th, 2004 03:18 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Mandy finished picking up her things and stood up. "Sorry. I guess I was in a rush. I'll pay better attention next time." There wasn't a hint of sarcasm in her voice. She smiled at her.
[User Picture Icon]
From:smokeyblaise
Date:March 12th, 2004 03:24 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Blaise stared. Was this girl serious? She didn't know how to react to anyone besides her few ex-Slytherin friends being nice to her.

What the hell kind of joke is this?

"Yea, that might be a good idea. Running people over isn't exactly the best way to get around thses days." She retorted. Nice just wasn't in her repertoire.

From:sweetasmandy
Date:March 12th, 2004 03:31 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Mandy laughed, nervously. "Yeah. Its not very safe." She nodded, wondering what exactly she just said.
I'm such a dork. she decided to herself.
[User Picture Icon]
From:smokeyblaise
Date:March 12th, 2004 04:25 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Blaise's expression didn't change.

"That and it really isn't PC," she said. She leaned on her hip and looked the nervous looking girl over.

Finally she asked, "Have I ever seen you before? You look oddly familiar. Did you ever hang out at the Hog's Head?"
From:sweetasmandy
Date:March 12th, 2004 04:36 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Mandy blinked and nodded. "Yeah, I go there every once in a while. I work at that restuarant down the street." She points towards it, casually. "Rachels?"
[User Picture Icon]
From:smokeyblaise
Date:March 12th, 2004 04:39 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Blaise glared at the sign. Competition, how I loathe thee, she thought.

"No. I own Seven Stars. Feeding the competition money straight from my hands is not my idea of fun."
From:sweetasmandy
Date:March 12th, 2004 04:48 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Mandy smiled and nodded again. "Oh yeah? I've been there. Its pretty nice there."
But not so nice that we took a quarter of their patronage last year. Mandy smiled again.
[User Picture Icon]
From:smokeyblaise
Date:March 12th, 2004 04:57 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Blaise cocked her head and her lip curled a bit.

"Well, isn't that lovely. I really should be going. Watch who the fuck you run in to next time," she retorted. She was beginning to get annoyed with this girl's honeyed-sweet act.
From:sweetasmandy
Date:March 12th, 2004 04:59 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Mandy was a little taken aback at first, but she stood her ground. "Fine. Bye-bye then." She threw her purse back over her shoulder and began to walk around her.
[User Picture Icon]
From:smokeyblaise
Date:March 12th, 2004 05:02 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Blaise rolled her eyes.

"Honestly, some people..." She muttered quietly under her breath as she began to walk down the dark, deserted street.
(Leave a comment)
Top of Page Powered by LiveJournal.com